Essential clients are businesses and organisations of all sizes from single-country SMEs to multi-nationals. As a result, we have worked with client customers from every continent and virtually every region across the world.
- Delivered accurate, on-message content
- Fast, efficient service
- UK & continental Europe
Essential has worked with Absolute for several years helping to produce a number of case studies on customers in the UK and around continental Europe. Our service involved researching customer and project background, managing customer communication, interviewing the customer and managing review and approval processes with both Absolute and its customer. At Absolute, Essential developed a reputation for delivering accurate, on-message content that required minimal editing.
- Turned complex IT issues into clear business messages
- Case studies and content-driven marketing
- UK and European customers
Essential has produced a series of case studies for this leading UK SAP consultancy on UK and European customers including the Which consumer group. In addition, Essential has taken content from case studies and used it to generate PR activity resulting in coverage in a number of online publications.
- Global programme
- Featured virtually all of the world’s leading telcos
- Client for over 10 years
- Wide range of customer-based marketing materials
A global programme developing a wide range of customer-centric content including case studies, presentations, testimonials, articles and sales support. (A client since 2001). We have worked closely with Amdocs over several years developing and producing a wide range of sales and marketing materials based on customer evidence and case study content. This includes full-length and short-form case studies and customer briefs through to single-slide customer evidence snapshots. These have been used both externally and internally through a number of communication channels such as sales, marketing, PR, intranets and internal showcases.
We have profiled Amdocs customers from almost every region around the world and have produced case studies on virtually all of the leading global telecommunication companies, along with many regional and in-country operators.
- Developed and implemented a communications programme
- Mix of customer, corporate and solution marketing services
Essential developed and implemented a communications programme to launch and promote Braxtel (contact management solutions) in the UK market. Our work with Braxtel comprised a series of marketing activities based on customer, corporate and solution content via channels such as media and analyst relations, issues and thought-leadership articles.
- Produced a series of case studies on national and international customers
- Case studies on customers such as MillCoors and Crossrail
- Used case study content to get Brightbolts shortlisted for an industry award
- Developed and managed a new customer reference programme
- Turned highly technical content into simple, clear business information
- Focus on UK, multi-sector customers
Essential developed and managed a case study programme on a broad range of UK customers. Essential worked with CA to research and produce a series of case studies on UK customers across multiple business and industry sectors. While content focused on business content, it covered many of CA’s technical solutions and products.
Call Centre Technology Limited (CCT)
- Ad-hoc case study programme
- UK-based customers
Essential produced a number of case studies on CCT UK customers. CCT is now part of the Capita group of businesses. Essential worked with CCT on an ad-hoc basis, creating case studies as and when they were needed.
- Developed, implemented and ran a new customer case study process and programme where none existed
- Covered Cisco UK & Ireland, and Cisco’s EMEA data centre division
- Success of case study programme led to Essential taking over customer-related press release production
- “A best in class process for creating case studies, the results of which have delivered huge value to the business.”
Essential worked with Cisco for over five years producing a huge range of customer case studies covering all of Cisco’s products and services and all of Cisco’s data centre-related case studies in EMEA. Essential developed and implemented new processes and systems for managing case studies, including workflows to ensure fast and efficient methods for producing and finalising content.
As a result of the success of the case study programme, Cisco asked us to take over production of customer-related press releases, creating a single process for customer centric marketing and PR material.
Essential also worked closely with Cisco’s network of business partners and its PR agencies.
Cisco described our programme as “A best in class process for creating case studies, the results of which have delivered huge value to the business.”
- Customer-centric PR for UK operations
- Set up UK PR operation
- Delivered a range of PR and marketing collateral services and materials
Essential provided a range PR services for Cognizant in the UK including press releases, articles, case studies, and analyst relations. This included setting up a new PR operation and associated services and collateral.
Essential worked with DSM (additive manufacturing materials) for several years producing a range of case studies. The case studies focused on customers around the world using DSM 3D printing materials on projects such as electric vehicles, 3D-printed bridges, fine art sculptures, prosthetics and racing cars.Work Samples
- Transformed simple IT services into strong business-benefit messages
- Ad-hoc UK customer case studies for small IT services business
- Delivered a complete package comprising research, production, design
Essential worked with DT3 on an ad-hoc basis, treating each case study as a discrete project. We provide a complete package service comprising case study research and production along with design and creation of final pdfs.
- Award-winning PR and issues based communication project
- Issues-based communication campaign generated wide range of international, national and trade press coverage
Essential provided a wide range of PR and marketing communication services to Ebone – formerly one of the leading Internet and broadband service providers to businesses across Europe. Most notably was an integrated PR and government lobbying campaign The “Break the Broadband Bottleneck” Campaign to raise awareness of the “Broadband Bottleneck” issue amongst European businesses, governments, regulatory bodies and the telecommunications industry.
Essential won an industry award for its role in helping Ebone develop and manage a range of communication materials and channels. The campaign gained widespread recognition among national and international press as well as a number of industry bodies and governments, including the EU.
- Transforming complex technology into clear, business messages
- Ad-hoc series of case studies on customers around the world
Essential has worked with Eduserv over several years helping this non-for-profit IT services company produce a series of case studies. Customers are located in the UK and around the world as far afield as Australia, the Philippines and South America. A number of case studies focus on OpenAthens, Eduserv’s authentication technology.
- Ad-hoc case study programme for HP UK
- Content targeted solutions-focused services and technology
- Public and commercial customers
Essential produced a series of customer case studies for HP UK on customers in both the public (education) and commercial sectors. While subject matter included products, focus was on solutions addressing business challenges and needs.
- Managed UK-wide customer case study programme
- Covered multiple technologies and multiple commercial & public sectors
- Produced in-house customer-centric newsletter
Essential managed a customer case study programme for all of IBM Lotus’ UK business operations. The programme generated around 30 print case studies a year. As well as feeding content into sales and marketing activity, it was also used on a monthly internal newsletter (also produced by Essential) for the UK business.
- Broad range of customer-related content services
- Included activities such as case studies, articles, PR, sales collateral, web content
Essential has worked with ILX for several years providing a wide range of marketing and communication services. This included helping to develop messaging and marketing plans, producing sales and marketing collateral, producing web content and also market research.
- Ad-hoc case study programme to create a series of case studies
- UK and international customers
- Translated a highly technical IT subject into clear business messages
Essential worked with Loadbalancer on an ad-hoc based programme to create a series of case studies on customers in the UK, Europe and the US.
- Fully managed programme producing all written and video case studies for Ricoh UK & Ireland
- 20-30 case studies a year
- Case study content generates 80,000 web page hits a month
Essential has worked with Ricoh for a number of years. We began by designing and implementing a case study programme incorporating several smart processes to drive the programme and make it efficient.
The programme spans the complete life-cycle of case study content development from aligning with business and marketing objectives, liaising with Ricoh sales and marketing teams and its business partners, to creating content, print and video material, and outputting it to various communication channels.
The programme is run using a cloud-based management and reporting tool where successes, reporting, activity and documents are available in real-time to Ricoh.
Rockwell Collins (ARINC)
- Project-based customer content programme
- Services include – case studies, whitepapers/articles, sales collateral material
Essential produced a series of case studies on a variety of customers around the world covering onboard telecommunications and technology, and technologies such as check-in kiosks used in airports. Customer-centric content was also used to develop other sales and marketing collateral such as white papers, articles and solution information.
- Marketing and communications collateral to launch the business
- Included sales and marketing content and collateral – website, video cartoon, print collateral
Essential worked with Saleslearn on the development of sales and marketing content and collateral including website, video cartoon and print collateral when the business was launched.
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution
- European and US project-based customer case studies
Essential worked with both European and US parts of TwentyEighty Strategy Execution to produce a series of long and short-form case studies on customers around the world.